So you’re interested in getting involved in Moose Jaw Pride?
Our entire organization and events are run entirely by volunteers just like you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference in our commuunity! Whatever your skills or abilities, we’ve got a place for you.
To get involved, just email Joe: [email protected]
- Currently, our Pride Week volunteer opportunities include:
- Helping set up events
- Handing out flyers
- Attending events and inviting your friends!
- Sharing our Social Media content on Facebook and Twitter
We are always looking for people to help out with:
- Setting up venues for events
- Planning and coordinating events
- Graphic design & social media management
- Delivering diversity training workshops
Throughout the year Moose Jaw Pride takes part in a number of events, including:
- Trans* Awareness Week (March)
- Moose Jaw Pride Week (May)
- Moose Jaw Hometown Parade (June)
- Moose Jaw Sidewalk Days Festival (July)
- Trans* Day of Remembrance (November 20)
We are also developing a number of monthly programs and we’d love it if you wanted to help out:
- Community Cafe – Social Group
- Monthly Speaker Series
- Gender Blender Bowling
If there are specific skills or abilities that you have that you would like to share with us, please feel free to let us know. Just send Joe an email: [email protected]